| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vaernes in March is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 54mm (2.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Vaernes March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Vaernes, Norway
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Vaernes:
- Orland, Norway - 71.2 kms (44.3 miles) WNW
- Trondheim, Norway - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 266.3 kms (165.5 miles) SW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 265.2 kms (164.8 miles) S
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) SW